Tuesday, November 17, 2009

For your Consideration...

So after a great weekend with my best friend.. (you know who you are) Something was brought to my attention. We were just sitting around watching some movies being couch potatoes and I asked her what she would you like to watch... "Could we please watch something that was made in this century?" We had just watched a couple of eighties movies; It got me thinking,, I have been watching a lot of old movies lately. I think that this is because I haven't seen anything fresh and new that has been made in this century. In an age of superhero flicks, sappy love stories, dumb comedies and disaster bombs, I have to ask.. What is worth my time? I have seen some good movies lately,,, (Star Trek, The Proposal, The Reader to name a few) Albiet, all of these movies have been done before in some shape or form... Another one of my friends keeps telling me we should make our own movies. The idea is beginning to sound more and more inviting. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment